LEDs on RIGHT PWM will not turn off completely and RPI Not Submitting Commands

Perhaps I am misunderstanding what you are asking me to try or am completely misunderstanding the nature of the Arduino/SA slot setup; there is no LEFT_PWM (unless that serves as a placeholder for the ADC board). In the code I have loaded to the Arduino handling the SA slots 7 and 8 which my LEDs are on, RIGHT_PWM is called in Tlc.init and Tlc.set while LEFT_PWM is not anywhere. While the dual PWM setup issues seem to be resolved, was there testing on the main eVOLVER motherboard with an ADC board on the left slot and this on the right?

I also know that LEFT_PWM will not work to control SA slot 8 because the TLC blink test I had done when originally installing only causes the LEDs to go on and off with RIGHT_PWM.

As an aside, zheins comment in the linked forum post also has me confused as to the nature of daisy-chaining in this framework as my understanding was that each Arduino on the motherboard was controlling two SA slots that were daisy-chained in the code?

If worse comes to worse, I can probably swap the positions of the PWM and ADC boards and just crimp, wire, and solder to get the photodiode and LEDs into the appropriate holes, but obviously, a solution that resolves this issue more broadly is preferred.