I just released v1.2.0 today. Not many changes lately, but there were a few features/bugfixes that have been sitting in RC for quite a while.
- Graphing app now displays growth rate and media consumption (thanks @danigarcia!)
- Bug fixes for dropped commands.
- Bug fix for command queue - commands added to queue directly by function instead of being looked up in file first.
- Serial error reporting through socket.io
- TLC initialization fixes for PWM on either motherboard slot for a given arduino. Previously, multiple PWM boards only worked when daisy chained (thanks @skumar!)
- IPP functionality added for solenoid control.
- ATtiny code initial commits.
Nothing new on the electron app!
Please create github issues for any bug you might find! And feel free to propose features or write your own PRs!