Uncaught Javascript Exception during Temperature Calibration

I am using an M2 Mac mini as my dedicated eVOLVER computer.

When I run the temperature calibration and I click the edit pencil button
after completing the measurements, I got this error:

Uncaught Exception:
Error: Original error was: dlopen(/Users/ag6378/Desktop/dpu-2.0.1/dpu-env/lib/python3.9/site-packages/numpy/core/_multiarray_umath.cpython-39-darwin.so, 0x0002): tried: ‘/Users/ag6378/Desktop/dpu-2.0.1/dpu-env/lib/python3.9/site-packages/numpy/core/_multiarray_umath.cpython-39-darwin.so’ (mach-o file, but is an incompatible architecture (have ‘arm64’, need ‘x86_64’)), ‘/System/Volumes/Preboot/Cryptexes/OS/Users/ag6378/Desktop/dpu-2.0.1/dpu-env/lib/python3.9/site-packages/numpy/core/_multiarray_umath.cpython-39-darwin.so’ (no such file), ‘/Users/ag6378/Desktop/dpu-2.0.1/dpu-env/lib/python3.9/site-packages/numpy/core/_multiarray_umath.cpython-39-darwin.so’ (mach-o file, but is an incompatible architecture (have ‘arm64’, need ‘x86_64’))
at h.parseError (/Applications/eVOLVER.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/webpack:/node_modules/python-shell/index.js:260:1)
at terminateIfNeeded (/Applications/eVOLVER.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/webpack:/node_modules/python-shell/index.js:139:1)
at ChildProcess. (/Applications/eVOLVER.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/webpack:/node_modules/python-shell/index.js:131:1)
at emitTwo (events.js:126:13)
at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:214:7)
at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:198:12)
----- Python Traceback -----
File “/Users/ag6378/Desktop/dpu-2.0.1/dpu-env/lib/python3.9/site-packages/numpy/core/init.py”, line 23, in
from . import multiarray
File “/Users/ag6378/Desktop/dpu-2.0.1/dpu-env/lib/python3.9/site-packages/numpy/core/multiarray.py”, line 10, in
from . import overrides
File “/Users/ag6378/Desktop/dpu-2.0.1/dpu-env/lib/python3.9/site-packages/numpy/core/overrides.py”, line 8, in
from numpy.core._multiarray_umath import (
ImportError: dlopen(/Users/ag6378/Desktop/dpu-2.0.1/dpu-env/lib/python3.9/site-packages/numpy/core/_multiarray_umath.cpython-39-darwin.so, 0x0002): tried: ‘/Users/ag6378/Desktop/dpu-2.0.1/dpu-env/lib/python3.9/site-packages/numpy/core/_multiarray_umath.cpython-39-darwin.so’ (mach-o file, but is an incompatible architecture (have ‘arm64’, need ‘x86_64’)), ‘/System/Volumes/Preboot/Cryptexes/OS/Users/ag6378/Desktop/dpu-2.0.1/dpu-env/lib/python3.9/site-packages/numpy/core/_multiarray_umath.cpython-39-darwin.so’ (no such file), ‘/Users/ag6378/Desktop/dpu-2.0.1/dpu-env/lib/python3.9/site-packages/numpy/core/_multiarray_umath.cpython-39-darwin.so’ (mach-o file, but is an incompatible architecture (have ‘arm64’, need ‘x86_64’))

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/Users/ag6378/Library/Application Support/eVOLVER/calibration/calibrate.py”, line 3, in
import numpy as np
File “/Users/ag6378/Desktop/dpu-2.0.1/dpu-env/lib/python3.9/site-packages/numpy/init.py”, line 139, in
from . import core
File “/Users/ag6378/Desktop/dpu-2.0.1/dpu-env/lib/python3.9/site-packages/numpy/core/init.py”, line 49, in
raise ImportError(msg)
ImportError:

IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS FOR ADVICE ON HOW TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE!

Importing the numpy C-extensions failed. This error can happen for
many reasons, often due to issues with your setup or how NumPy was
installed.

We have compiled some common reasons and troubleshooting tips at:

https://numpy.org/devdocs/user/troubleshooting-importerror.html

Please note and check the following:

• The Python version is: Python3.9 from “/Users/ag6378/Desktop/dpu-2.0.1/dpu-env/bin/python3”
  • The NumPy version is: “1.25.2”

and make sure that they are the versions you expect.
Please carefully study the documentation linked above for further help.

Could someone please guide me on steps I can take to troubleshoot this problem?

Hi does this problem still persist with the older GUI? Release 2.0.0? There are some bugs with 2.0.1 since it is still in beta mode.